Explore the Best Patio Doors Option
Don Young Aluminum Sliding Doors – Series M1500
Don Young Aluminum sliding patio doors are commercially rated for very strong winds and durable for the coastal climate. These patio doors have two thermal break for cooler summers and warmer winters.
- High-Denisty pile weather stripping with mylar fin to seal out the wind and water.
- Sloped anodized sill to help rain water runoff.
- 7/8-in insulated glass
- Fiberglass mesh screen
- Colors: white, tan, and bronze
- Energy Savings with the Low-E Glass
We offer a variety of Nuema Patio doors for your home. Nuema doors have a weather guard system to protect against water infiltration. Engineered composite material that will not warp over time.
- Factory Assembled
- Composite Frame
- Multipoint lock system
- Energy Efficient
- Opions in sliding door, 3panel door and 4 panel door.
- Optiosn for pre painted or stained at the factory.
NT Sliding Patio Doors
- Vinyl Door R301
- Steel Reinforcement in vertical stiles
- Draining System with Anti-return Flag KEEPS water and air out.
- Energy Savings with the Low-E Glass and Argon
- Dual Point locking system
- Choose from 5 handle finishes