Choose the Best Siding Product for Your Home
Hardie Plank Siding
James Hardie HZ10 siding products are built to withstand hurricane winds, high humidity, rain, and ultraviolet exposure. They are also fire and insect-resistant.
- Built to withstand south Texas heat, moisture, high winds, salty sea air and severe weather
- Complete exterior is available in lap, shingle, panel, fascia, trim, and soffit.
- Water resistant to protect against swelling, warping, cracking and mold damage
- Won’t be eaten by termites or insects
- Fire resistant
- Factory-applied primer provides excellent paint performance that allows 30% more fade resistance
- ColorPlus Technology finishes offer a 15-year, no-paint warranty
- 30 years – Limited non-prorated warranty for the siding
LP Smart Siding
Experience the warmth and beauty of traditional wood siding with the durability of treated engineered wood. Provides strength against harsh weather, fungal decay, and termites.
- Rigid cedar grain texture available in longer lengths to reduce seams
- Resists hail and impact damage better than fiber cement and vinyl siding
- Resists damage from termites and fungal decay
- Works and cuts like traditional wood – requires fewer tools than fiber cement products
- Weighs less, easier to carry, less breakage than fiber cement
- 50 Year Warranty
Mastic vinyl siding gives homeowners the durability, the no-hassle of painting, and a variety of options for today’s market. Check the Carvedwood insulated siding or the Dutch Lap insulated siding.
- Provides a continuous blanket of insulation and has greater insulating power than other cladding options
- Protects inside and out – breathable EPS foam lets water vapor out and keeps the heat and cold from getting in
- Duranyl 5000 resists fading and weathering – even darker colors retain their rich hues
- Available in a wide range of colors that lays flat over imperfections in wall surfaces for a straight uniform appearance
- Available in longer 16ft – 8″ lengths for a nearly seamless installation
- Up to 300% more impact resistance – the EPS foam bonded to panel acts as a shock absorber to provide up to 300% more impact resistance than standard vinyl
- Sustainable – use Structure to obtain green building certification
- Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own your home
Advanced composite siding is made in the USA, and it is resistant to breaking, fading, rotting, and wood-boring insects. It is half the weight of fiber cement siding with no wood fibers to absorb or retain moisture build-up over time.