Top 8 Reasons to Replace Windows
At Allstate Windows and Siding, LLC, we’ve narrowed down the top eight reasons why homeowners should look into replacing their windows.
- Seal Failure
- The majority of homes have single pane windows, which over time allows air infiltration into your home. This can lead to condensation, which can cause mold growth. Replacing the windows eliminates condensation.
- Reduce Utility Bills
- During the winter and summer months, the home owners see a huge increase with utility bills. One reason is your windows are allowing the heat and cold air to leak out.
- Low Maintenance
- The tilt in sashes and tilt latches is convenient for cleaning.
- Energy Efficient
- All of our windows are ENERGY STAR and have Cardinal LoE -366 coating.
- Extra Security Features
- The latches and multi-chambered frames gives the extra security for your home.
- Noise Reduction
- The polymer foam in the Super Spacer reduces the outside noise level.
- Enjoy the View
- The LoE -366 is formulated to reject the sun’s heat without affecting the view. It blocks 95% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- With replacement windows, you will enjoy a lifetime warranty that’s transferable between homeowners.